- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup diced vegetables (such as bell peppers, mushrooms, or tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup dulse flakes
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and diced vegetables to the pan and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the dulse flakes over the vegetables and stir to combine.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and stir to scramble them with the vegetables and dulse.
- Season the scramble with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the scramble until the eggs are fully cooked, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve the scramble hot, garnished with additional dulse flakes if desired.