- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup diced dulse
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the avocado, dulse, red onion, tomato, bell pepper, and cilantro.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the top and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve the salad immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. This recipe serves 2-4 people, depending on how it is served.